Anubandham Rojgar Portal Online Registration 2021. Check All Details Login, KYC, Apply Online, Status, last date, Candidate Profile @ anubandham.gujarat.gov.in.
The Govt of Gujarat is trying to create new job opportunities in the state and provide employment to all.
For this, under the Digital India program by Gujarat Employment Services, former Chief Minister Vijaybhai Rupani has launched Anubandham Portal on 06/08/2021.
In which the aspiring Job Seekers can get the details of the employer directly. And can also apply for jobs online.It is very easy to register and apply on this website.
Anubham Gujarat Portal 2021
The Anubandham Rojgar Portal has been launched by the Directorate of Employment & Training and the Ministry of Labour and Employment with the “Anubandham Application” which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
According to the Anubandham Rojgar Portal, currently 40,093 job advertisements have been advertised by 28,619 job providers and this number is increasing daily.
But since the option of register is not given in the application, registration has to be done before following the procedure given below.
anubandham.gujarat.gov.in Rojgar Portal 2021 Overview
|Organization Details||Gujarat Govt Directorate of Employment & Training|
|Department||Employment and Training Department DET|
|Launched By||Former CM Vijaybhai Rupani|
|Aim||To Provide Portal For Searching Govt Jobs|
Who can register on this Web Portal
Everyone on this portal can apply for the job they deserve. Uneducated people can also register if they have the skills and apply for a qualified job.
Job seekers can find good employees by registering for recruitment as per requirement for their office, company etc.
Anubandham Portal New Job Seeker Registration Documents
List Of Required Document Given Below –
- Aadhaar Card
- Election Voter Id Card
- Driving License or Passport
- Marksheet for details of learning
- Experience Certificate showing the experience of the candidate for the position sought.
- Passport size photo.
How To Register Online On Anubhandam Portal 2021
- Open Your Browser and Visit anubandham.gujarat.gov.in
- Then click on “ Register ” button to register.
- click on “Job Seeker” to get the job and click on “Job Provider / Employer.
- Then type Mobile number where Mobile is written and click Next.
- Now write the OTP on your mobile number and verify and fill in all the required details
- Then click on Sign Up button. Now your registration has been completed successfully.
- Then login and go to Profile and fill in all the required details.
- Now you can fill the online form for the job.
Directorate of Employment & Training
Address: Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Block No.1, 3rd Floor, Old Secretariat, Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382010
Contact Number: 06357390390
You can contact On This No. if you have any questions for the above information.