Manav Garima Yojana 2021-22: Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Last Date, Application Status 2021 on esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in Check All Details Here.
e-samaj kalyan manav Garima Scheme Main Purpose Is To Given self-employment Kit For Individuals who want to start a small business.
- 1 Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana 2021
- 2 sje.gujarat.gov.in Manav Garima Yojana Overview
- 3 Manav Garima Yojana Online Application Procedure
- 4 How To Check Manav Garima Application Status
- 5 Manav Garima Yojana 2021 Beneficiaries List
- 6 Tool Kits Provided Under Manav Garima Yojana
- 7 Gujarat Manav Garima Scheme Last Date
- 8 List of documents to be Required Human Dignity Scheme
Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has launched e-samaj Kalyan Manav Garima Yojana to provide financial assistance to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, OBCs and Backward Classes of the state.
Under this scheme, individuals will be encouraged to generate entrepreneurship, adequate income and self-employment in the above castes.
The government is also going to provide additional tools / equipment to the socially backward classes so that they can pursue their local business.
|Name||Manav Garima Scheme ( ગુજરાત માનવ ગરિમા યોજના )|
|Launch By||Gujarat State Govt|
|Aim||Providing money related help to all of the scheduled caste community|
|Beneficiaries||Schedule caste community of Gujarat state|
- Manav Garima Yojana Form Anyone can fill the form at home from their mobile or laptop or computer for free.
- If you fill the form as per the steps given below, the form can be filled easily.
- First you have to open the official website of this government www.esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in in your phone.
- After opening the website, if you are a new applicant, you will have to register first By Entering birth date, Aadhar card, number email id, mobile number, password, captcha code.
- After Successful Registration & Verification, Status Of Your Application Will Received You On Your Contact Number.
To know the status of the application, login , click on View Application Status, enter the application number and date of birth and click on View Status. Keep looking at the status until you get the benefit of the scheme.
List of beneficiaries selected in the computerized draw in the year 2021-72 under Manav Garima Yojana – Check Here
Tool kits are provided for a total of 4 types of business. The list is as follows –
- Punishment work
- Vehicle service and repair
- Different types of ferries
- Public Institution of Cosmetics
- Repair of electric appliances
- Agricultural blacksmith / welding work
- Date broom supada
- Milk-yogurt seller
- Creation of papad
- Makes pickles
- Hot, cold drinks, snack sales
- Puncture kit
- Flour mill
- Spice Mill
- Rs. (Sisters of Sakhi Mandal)
- Mobile repairing
- Paper Cup & Dish Making
- Hair cutting
- Pressure Cooker for Cooking (Beneficiaries of Ujjawala Gas Connection)
Gujarat Human Dignity Scheme Benefits
These tools will be provided mainly to vegetable sellers, carpenters and those involved in planting.
Financial assistance of Rs. 4000 / – will also be provided to eligible beneficiaries under Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana.
With the successful implementation of this scheme, the state’s unemployment rate will go down.
Manav Garima Monetary Scheme is also going to improve the economic condition of the state. You can apply for this plan through online and offline mode.
Forms for business equipment under this scheme should be filled from 12/07/2021 to 31/09/2021.
List of documents to be Required Human Dignity Scheme
- aadhar card
- Ration card
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / One of Election Card)
- Example of applicant’s gender
- Example of annual income
- Evidence of study
- Proof if business oriented training is taken
- Guarantee (Notarized)
Terms and conditions
- Socially and educationally backward class, economically backward class, minority and nomadic and emancipated castes are given the benefit of this scheme.
- The annual income limit of the applicant for availing the benefit of Manav Garima Yojana is Rs. 1,20,000 / – in villages and Rs. 1,50,000 / – in cities.
- At present tool kits are provided under Manav Garima Yojana up to a limit of Rs.2000.
- The benefit of this scheme is available only once.
- Under this scheme only one person from the family is eligible for the benefit.
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years and not more than 60 years on the date of advertisement.
- If you have applied in the year 2021-22 and have not been selected in the draw, you can re-apply.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have undergone government approved training for that profession.