RTE Gujarat Admission 2021, Form, Last Date, Status, Admit Card, Online Application, School List, Registration, Login, Result Know Complete Details From Here.
Right To Education rte.orpgujarat.com Admission Application can Last Date Is 4 August 2021, Admit Card has Released on 28 July 2021.
The Government of Gujarat will take the responsibility of arranging RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-2022 Admission Process for eligible applicants every year under RTE Act 2009.
Applicants who want to get admission in 1st class need to fill and submit the application form which will be available only on the official website.
In this article, we have mentioned all the important information related to RTE such as eligibility criteria, age criteria, reporting time, documents required for verification and selection process, etc. Applicants.
- 1 RTE Gujarat Admission 2021 Overview
- 2 rte.orpgujarat.com Admission 2021
- 3 RTE Gujarat Important Dates Admission Schedule
- 4 Documents required for admission to RTE 2021
- 5 RTE Gujarat Admission 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 6 How To Apply Online RTE Gujarat Admission Form?
- 7 RTE Gujarat Admission Admit Card & Result 2021
RTE Gujarat Admission 2021 Overview
|Name Of Scheme||RTE Gujarat|
|Issued by||State Government of gujrat|
|Beneficiaries||All of the poor children|
|Aim||To giving less fee and financial benefits|
rte.orpgujarat.com Admission 2021
The Govt of Gujarat is implementing a scheme under Section 19 (1) a of the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2006 to admit children belonging to weaker and disadvantaged groups in Standard 1 free of cost in non-subsidized private primary schools.
Children who have completed five years on June 1, 2021 and have the following priorities are eligible for admission under this scheme as per the priority order.
RTE Gujarat Important Dates Admission Schedule
|Date of notification||20/06/2021|
|Start date of application for RTE Gujarat||25/06/2021|
|Last date to fill the form||05/07/2021|
|Date of form approval||06/07 to 10/07|
|RTE admission seat allotment Result||15/07/2021|
|Round-1 Admission Date||27/7/2021|
|Round-2 Admission Date||27/8/2021|
|Round-3 Admission Dates||27/9/21|
Documents required for admission to RTE 2021
|Sr No.||document||Details of valid supporting evidence|
|1||Proof of residence||Valid Aadhaar – Evidence Details Aadhaar Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / Water Bill / Election Card / Ration Card / If one of the above Aadhaar is one of the above Aadhaar, registered rental agreement is not required. If in any of the above cases there is no supporting evidence, the lease agreement – the lease agreement registered as per Gujarat Stamp Act 13 and the basis not submitted to the concerned police station will be considered valid. (Notarized lease agreement will not be considered valid)|
|2||Caste certificate of guardian||Certificate of Mamlatdar Shri or Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or competent authority|
|3||Birth certificate||Gram Panchayat / Municipality, Municipal Corporation, Birth / Hospital Registration Certificate / Anganwadi, Kindergarten Registration Certificate / Notarized Affidavit of Mother or Father or Guardian|
|4||Photograph||Passport size color photograph|
|5||Certificate of income from guardian||In case of old income, the certificate of Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer or competent authority will be valid. The new income sample will be considered valid only from Janseva Kendra. (After 01/02/2018). At the village level, only the latest (after 01/04/2071) income sample provided by Talati of e-gram panchayat will be considered valid.|
|6||BPL||Parents belonging to BPL category from 0 to 20 marks can submit the example of Taluka Development Officer or District Village Development Agency for rural area while in case of Municipal Corporation for city area, example of Deputy Municipal Commissioner or competent officer of Municipal Corporation, example of Chief Officer of Municipal area in Municipal area and notified. An example of an executive officer or administrative officer should be submitted. Beneficiaries included in the BPL list in urban areas which do not have a list of BPL category beneficiaries with a score of 0 to 20 have to submit a certificate with the BPL list number of the competent authority. BPL Ration Card will not be considered as BPL Aadhaar.|
|7||Of nomadic species and emancipated species||Certificate of Mamlatdar or Social Welfare Officer and Taluka Development Officer or any other competent authority|
|8||Orphan child||Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of that district|
|9||A child in need of care and protection||Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of that district|
|10||Children from kindergarten||Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of that district|
|11||Children of child labor / migrant workers||Certificate of Labor Officer of the Labor and Employment Department of that district and Certificate of Civil Surgeon|
|12||Children with cerebral palsy||Certificate of Civil Surgeon|
|13||Children with special needs (disabled)||Certificate of Civil Surgeon (at least 40%)|
|14||(ART) Children receiving anti-retroviral therapy||Certificate of Civil Surgeon|
|15||Children of martyred soldiers||Example of competent officer of the concerned account|
|16||For the category of having only daughter in offspring||Example of having Talati Minister for Rural Area and Chief Officer for Nagarpalika Area and Single Girl Child for Municipal Area.|
|17||Children studying in government anganwadi||Students who have studied in Government Anganwadi for at least 2 years and whose names are registered on ICDS-CAS website who have studied in that Anganwadi will have to submit a certified example of the concerned Anganwadi worker or an official appointed by the Government.|
|18||Child’s Aadhaar card||Copy of child’s Aadhaar card|
|19||Guardian’s Aadhaar card||Copy of guardian’s Aadhaar card|
|20||Bank details||Xerox of the child or parent’s bank account passbook|
RTE Gujarat Admission 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Important information regarding the eligibility criteria for reference of applicants is given below:
To take the entrance exam, one must be born between 2nd June, 2015 and 1st June, 2016.
Annual income of the parents of the applicants:
- The annual family income of SC and ST applicants should be less than two lakh per annum.
- Applicants belonging to the backward class are eligible to apply for the admission process whose family income is less than one lakh per annum.
- The annual income of parents of applicants belonging to general category should not be more than 68000 per annum.
How To Apply Online RTE Gujarat Admission Form?
- Applicants are instructed to visit the official website of the Authority and check all the important information, instructions regarding the admission process as determined by the Authority.
- Students are advised to fill up the form properly and in full with all the required details as required.
- enter all the required details in the application form as required.
- Once all the details are filled in the application form, the applicants are instructed to upload some required documents in the required form.
- must note that they upload the required documents in the application form in the form and size mentioned on the website.
- Once the application form is filled with all the details, the applicants should check all the details mentioned in the application form.
- incomplete application form will be rejected by the Authority and will not be considered.
- Tap on PDF file application form of RTE Gujarat To Download Form.
Process to Check RTE Gujarat Admission Application status
- Go To Rte Gujarat Portal.
- Tap on the “Application Status” Section given in the left side of the home page.
- Fill the Details Application No, Date of Birth.
- Then Hit submit Button, your application status Will Be Show on the screen.
- Print Soft Copy For Future Purpose.
To check the RTE Gujarat School list 2021
To check the list of schools that you can get admission in through Gujarat State Right to Education, you need to follow the simple steps given below: –
- First, Go To official website link provided here
- When you click on the link you will be taken to the official webpage of RTE Gujarat.
- Then you have to enter information like district, ward, name etc.
- Now click on Search
- The list will appear on your screen
RTE Gujarat Admission Admit Card & Result 2021
To get the Call Letter, the students must follow the following steps given below:-
- For Hall Ticket Go To official website given link
- Fill the Details Application No, Date of Birth.
- Then Hit submit Button, your Hall Ticket and Result Will Be Show on the screen.
Call 079-23253973 for any information during business days – 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.