UGC NET Phase II Exam Dates 2021 ReSchedule: University Grants Commission (UGC) National Testing Agency (NTA) or UGC NET Phase II (UGC NET Phase II) Exam 2021 was rescheduled by National Testing Agency or NTA.
NTA has rescheduled the exam dates due to Cyclone Jawad. Candidate new exam dates nta.ac.in can see.As per the official notice released by NTA, candidates must note that the exam has been rescheduled for Phase II of December 2020 and June 2021 cycle.
The exam will be conducted from December 24 to December 30, 2021 with strict COVID-19 guidelines. NET exam date 2021 New exam dates have been fixed for seven subjects of Phase-II and Phase-I.
Phase-I exam will be conducted on December 30, 2021. Candidates can check the detailed exam schedule, NET exam 2021 syllabus, Hall Ticket, Admit Card From here.
UGC NET Phase II Exam Dates 2021 Overview
|Department Name||University Grants Commission|
|EUGC NET Examination Start Date Schedule||December 24 to December 30, 2021|
|Location Of Board||–|
|Result Declaration||Not Yet Annouced|
|Written Exam Mode||Offline|
nta.ac.in UGC NET Phase 2 Exam Dates 2021
|Bengali, Group 1 & 2||December 24, 2021|
|Kannada||December 26, 2021|
|Hindi, Group 1 & 2||December 26, 2021|
|Sanskrit language||December 27, 2021|
|Home Science||December 27, 2021|
|Geography Group 1 & 2||December 29, 2021|
|Sociology||December 30, 2021|
|labor welfare||December 30, 2021|
|social work||December 30, 2021|
|Oriya||December 30, 2021|
|telugu||December 30, 2021|
How to download the University Grants Commission Date Sheet 2022
- Type official website of NTA .i.e. nta.nic.in In Your Browser.
- Login with Your Username & Password.
- Tap on ‘UGC-NET Phase II Date Sheet’ Notice Shown in homepage.
- You will redirected to a new Tab.
- Download Date Schedule PDF and save it for future Purpose.
NTA UGC Phase 2 2021 Exam Date Schedule
New dates for NET exam released on official website nta.ac.in. The examination will be conducted from December 24 to December 30, 2021.
Candidates should note that the complete exam schedule can be found on the official website. To see the complete schedule, you can check the direct link here. Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website for more details.
UGC NET Exam Pattern
- UGC NET Paper 1 is common and compulsory for all the candidates. Paper 2 is different for different subjects.
- UGC NET Syllabus of Paper 1 has 10 units
- 5 questions will be asked from each unit.
- Both Paper-I and Paper-II will be conducted in online mode.
- The questions in both Paper-I and Paper-II will be of objective type.
- Paper 1 will have 50 questions and Paper 2 will have 100 questions.
- All questions will be of 2 marks
UGC NET Exam Syllabus 2021
for Paper 1 The UGC NET Syllabus tests the teaching and research ability of the candidate as well as their aptitude.
UGC NET 2021 Paper 1 Syllabus is designed to test the cognitive abilities of the candidates, including the ability to understand, analyze, evaluate, understand the structure of reasoning, deductive and inductive reasoning. UGC NET Paper 2 Syllabus focuses on the subject of the candidate’s choice.
This paper measures the in-depth knowledge and expertise of the applicant in the relevant subject.
Unit 1 teaching qualification (UNIT-1 Teaching Qualifications)
- Teaching – Concept, purpose, level of teaching (memory, comprehension and reflectiveness), characteristics and basic needs.
- Research- meaning, types and characteristics, objectivism and post-objectivist approach to research.
- Research Methods- Experimental, Descriptive, Historical, Qualitative and Quantitative Methods.
- Thesis and article writing- format and style of referencing, applications of ICT in research, research ethics.
One passage will be given, the question asked is to be answered in that passage.
- Communication- Meaning, types and characteristics of communication.
- Effective communication- verbal and non-verbal, intercultural and group communication, classroom communication, barriers to effective communication.
- Mass- media and society.
Unit 6 mathematical logic and merit (Unit-6 Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude )
- Types of Reasoning, Number Series, Letter Series, Codes and Relations.
Paper 2 Syllabus
- UGC NET Paper 2 will be based on the subject opted by the candidate.
- A total of 81 subjects options are provided by UGC.
- The candidate has to choose one subject out of these 81 subjects.
- Paper-II will consist of objective type questions (MCQs) only.
- The detailed UGC NET 2021 syllabus for Paper 2 is provided on the official website.
Check Also – OPSC Mains Exam Date
Important Links For National Testing Agency (NTA) Dates
|Ugc Net Phase 2 Date Sheet Pdf||Click Here|
|Download UGC NET Admit Card Link||Available Soon|